The F.R.S.-FNRS has created the F.R.S.-FNRS Doctoral School Commission, composed of 12 members from the universities of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
The mission of the Commission is:
- to propose to the Government the creation of the doctoral schools with the F.R.S.-FNRS and monitor their activities
- to accredit thematic doctoral schools and monitor their activities
- to ensure that the research teams who request this and are able to justify the same are associated with a thematic doctoral school
In general, the Commission assists the F.R.S.-FNRS in promoting and financing doctoral schools and thematic doctoral schools.
The Committee transmits its proposals to the Board of Trustees of the F.R.S.-FNRS.
The members of the F.R.S.-FNRS Doctoral School Commission have a term of 5 years which is renewable.
See also: the Organisational rules - DS of the F.R.S.-FNRS Doctoral Schools Commission.
Composition of the Doctoral School Commission
- HAESBROECK Gentiane - ULiège
- THOMAS Diane - UMons
- SCHIFFMANN Serge - ULB
- AGRELL Per - UCLouvain
- BUREAU Fabrice, ULiège
- CARTUYVELS Yves, USL-B
- LISON Dominique - UCLouvain
- NIEUS Jean-François - UNamur
- NYSSEN Anne-Sophie - ULiège
- RENAULD Jean-Christophe - UCLouvain
- VAN HAUTE Emilie - ULB
- WATTIEZ Ruddy - UMons