Grant for setting up Horizon 2020 projects
The Board of Trustees of the FNRS has decided to grant assistance in the preparation of proposals submitted under the Horizon 2020 Programme, for researchers from universities of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
The FNRS grant for setting up Horizon 2020 proposals applies to the instruments covered by the National Contact Point NCP-FNRS:
- Section I – Scientific excellence:
- European Research Council (ERC): ERC Starting Grant (ERC StG), ERC Consolidator Grant (ERC CoG), ERC Advanced Grant (ERC AdG), ERC Synergy Grant (ERC SyG);
- Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) - FET-Open, FET-Proactive, FET-Flagships: Research and Innovation Actions (RIA), innovation Action (IA), coordination and support action (CSA);
- Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions (MSCA): innovative training network (MSCA ITN), Research and innovation staff exchange (MSCA RISE), individual funding (MSCA IF);
- Research infrastructures: RIA, CSA;
- Section III - Social challenges:
Social challenge 6 - Europe in a changing world – societies open to all, innovative and capable of reflection: RIA, IA, CSA;
- Section V – Science with and for Society (SwafS): RIA, IA, CSA.