Baillet Latour Biomedical Award Call: "Infection and Immunity"
On the initiative of the Baillet Latour Fund, the prestigious Baillet Latour Biomedical Award will be awarded in 2022 to independent investigators of any nationality in the early phase of their career to conduct biomedical research in Belgium and to consolidate their independent research team and program.
- Amount: 1.000.000 € over 5 years.
- The research project must be conducted in Belgium and pertain to basic, translational or clinical biomedical research.
- Eligible expenses encompass personnel costs (excluding the salary of the PI), running costs and equipment. Overhead costs are not eligible.
- Applicants must hold a PhD degree awarded no more than 12 years prior to the deadline for applications i.e. June 30th 2009 (possibly extended in case of eligible career breaks).
- Applicants must be affiliated to a Belgian University, a Belgian University Hospital or an eligible Belgian Research Institute (see regulations).
- Applicants must be affiliated to their Institution until June 30th, 2027.
Applications, written in English, must be submitted via the online application system available on www.blba.be by June 30th, 2021 at the latest.
A PDF version of the application form is available here. This document only aims at providing an overview of the different sections. It should not be used to submit an application.
The complete regulations of the Baillet Latour Biomedical Award 2022 are available here.