This call aims to encourage the mobility of researchers for short-term missions and the emergence of joint projects.
This call is part of the bilateral agreement between the FNRS and The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). It aims to strengthen collaborations between teams from the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles and Chinese teams in the following fields:
- Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Science Physics and Astronomy,
- Chemistry and Material Sciences,
- Biology and Medical Sciences,
- Earth Sciences,
- Telecommunications and Computer Sciences,
- Basic Engineering Sciences,
- Management Sciences
Researchers from the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles are eligible from the doctoral level.
The maximum amount of funding is €15,000. The activities concerned are detailed in the PINT-Bilat-M regulation.
Duration of projects: Maximum two years.
Closing date of the call: 25 May 2023 at 2 pm.
Proposals must be submitted via e-space.
Practical details can be found here.