Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Award 2023
- Rewards a particularly deserving researcher for an original fundamental or translational contribution in the fields of Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism or Nutrition.
- The research can be based on any model or experimental approach(functional, morphological, genetic, pharmacological, epidemiological) but cannot pertain to cancerous pathologies.
- Amount : 30.000 €. Half of the amount will be allocated to the laureate personally; the other half will be attributed to the laureate's laboratory.
- Candidates must be affiliated to a Belgian university or university hospital and currently conduct a research project in the field of the Award.
- Candidates must hold a PhD in a medical or biomedical field.
- Candidates must have a scientific seniority of maximum PhD +16 years on January the 1st 2023, i.e. the candidates must have obtained their PhD after January the 1st 2007.
- Candidates must have worked in a medical/biomedical context in Belgium at least 6 years prior to the deadline of the call, including minimum 2 years after the PhD.
- Candidates must not have received an award of an amount equal or superior to 15.000 € for the work submitted in the last 3 years (prior to the deadline of the call).
How to apply
- The filled and signed application form.
- A detailled curriculum vitae.
- A complete list of publications.